Merrick Grain-Free Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food provides nutrition with real foods sourced from local farmers. 55% of Merrick Grain-Free Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food is composed of fish and healthy fat ingredients that help build and maintain lean, healthy muscle tissue with high quality protein starting with deboned salmon. The remaining 45% is made up of fresh produce including easy to digest carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes which provide sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems. Merrick Grain-free Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food also includes omega fatty acids to promote healthy skin and coat as well as glucosamine to support joint health.
Why We Love It
- Grain-free and poultry free
- Made with fresh, locally sourced meat and produce
- Made in the USA
Merrick isn't your typical pet food company, and Merrick doesn't just make pet food. Merrick makes the best food ever for the best pet ever. Yours. The five star promise from Merrick is what's guaranteed to each and every dog and cat, along with their owners. Local growers, real whole foods, their own kitchen, balanced nutrition, and health you can see. Merrick creates real, wholesome recipes using USDA-inspected deboned meat and fresh produce for industry leading levels of protein, glucosamine and chondroitin. All of Merrick's foods are handcrafted in Hereford, Texas from USA farmers they know and trust. With no additives, sweeteners, colors or preservatives, real whole foods including high quality meats and fresh caught fish are the core of every Merrick dog and cat food. Merrick has been cooking their own foods in their own Texas kitchen for over 25 years. They stand behind their products with a 100% guarantee, promising that your dog or cat will be happier and healthier. You are what you eat, so why not feed your best friend the very best?