Tetra SafeStart™ Plus (1.69 oz)
How SafeStart Plus works: New filters are sterile and take 30 to 40 days for bacteria to naturally form. With SafeStart Plus, all of the beneficial bacteria are seeded from the beginning, for instant, safe results.
Why SafeStart Plus is better:
- Our patented filter bacteria are proven superior.
- We grow the actual aquatic bacteria that are naturally found in aquariums. We do not use low cost industrial bacteria from terrestrial strains.
- Our concentrated formula adds a full filter bed of bacteria with just one dose.
- Live nitrifying bacteria start working immediately to reduce dangerous ammonia and nitrite.
- Prevents new tank syndrome for healthy fish.
- The patented mix of Nitrosomonas, Nitrosospira, and Nitrospira is proven to work.
- Shelf-stable formula requires no refrigeration for added convenience.
This product comes in the following sizes: 1.69 fl oz, 3.38 fl oz, 8.45 fl oz
To start new aquariums, add entire bottle to aquariums up to 100 gallons. Aquarium is then ready for fish. Consult your retailer for advice on type and number of fish appropriate for your aquarium.
For healthy maintenance, add one teaspoon (5ml) for every 10 gallons when adding fish, after water changes or after replacing filter media.
Tank Preparation: Condition tap water with Tetra AquaSafe®. Maintain a constant, appropriate water temperature in your aquarium.
Note: Live Bacteria, do not freeze or expose to heat.
INGREDIENTS: Purified water, Proprietary strains of: Nitrosomonas, Nitrosospira and Nitrospira.
FOR AQUARIUM USE ONLY.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN